Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Higgs Boson - Found!!!

I really don’t know why Scientists have such a hard time finding things. Recently, they have gone to such trouble and expense to find the “Elusive” Higgs Boson. Building the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) and using other extreme measures, they have so far failed. I have decided to give them just a little help.

With a simple search at WhitePages.com I found Mr. Higgs Boson with little difficulty. You can duplicate my search and findings using this link: http://tinyurl.com/298uh4c Images of my findings are posted below.  Click on the Images to Enlarge. I really do not expect the Scientific Community to award me the Billions of Dollars I just saved them – however, a few funds deposited into my Bank Account is always welcome.   I will next try to find Dark Matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogCatalog
.
.