Monday, August 24, 2009

After many years of being an Artist, Musician, Cosmic Entity, Quantum thinker...

After many years of being an Artist, Musician, Cosmic Entity, Quantum thinker; and whatever else I am – I still continue to recreate myself; reinvent the patterns that are “Me”. Like rings on a tree, each one being a slightly different progression. These past few years have seen a modification of personality – perhaps more understanding, I hope. The real point is that we create our “Reality” one thought at a time. It doesn’t matter if you look at it from a Quantum Physics viewpoint (sub-atomic; wave collapsed to a particle = manifestation to Newtonian “reality”) - or, a Kabbalistic structure of manifestation of possibility to material (Yesod to Malkuth). Each “Thought” and “Belief” continually creates ourselves; our  “Reality”. We are directors of a movie of life. Sure, there are special effects teams, supporting actors / actresses sub-directors, critics… However, it is Our film. As an example of modified “Reality”; I never thought I would meet my favorite Artist (who, the adventures of, I had following through Magazines, Movies and the Internet)  – but when I allowed that reality of actually meeting this person, I met him in his museum in Switzerland some years ago. I never thought I would see one of my most inspiring and favorite paintings – but when I allowed that reality, I saw this painting up close in person at the Prada in Spain. I never thought I would live in Copenhagen, Denmark (where Niels Bohr made such a Quantum splash)… I ended up living there for almost 4 years. Now, I am in the next moment of allowing a new positive reality to manifest! New Ideas and works. New modes of thinking and living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlogCatalog
.
.